Sunday 10 July 2011

The time to shop

Its a guilt thing, but I set aside a wee time slot every day to pop in to an op shop and peruse for a time. Not every day is a bargain found, and sometimes desperation calls for some random purchase that arrives home, only to find its way back into a clothing bin. 

The main thing is that the magpie eyes get some exercise each day.

I thought it might be fun to document the daily purchase-drag home-amalgamate into the home somehow cycle.  I think I might try rope my also obsessed little sister into the fun, but she shares a dislike of photography/uploading with me. So time will tell how this exploit goes, but as we seem to have so much of it to spare, lets give it a go.

I'll upload today's purchases as soon as I can be bothered to get a decent image of them...

Hooray

No comments:

Post a Comment