I knew I would be a lazy blogger. I look at peoples blogs, and become all addicted, and then immediately self doubt creeps into play.
I mean, I can't blog as awesomely as all of these other ones out there. For realz, but hey. Rome wasn't built in a day, and other such cliche comments.
So today I brought the following...
- $7 - A piece of art that I intend to use to frame something for the baby sisters room
- $1 - A lovely wicker basket (my husband loves my habit of bringing home useless bits like this, seriously)
- $7 - A puffer vest for the big chap. Down filled and black, perfect for mucking around with the small chap at the park.
- $6 - A pair of canvas and leather sandals. Yes, sandals, in winter. It was -2 degrees in Wellington yesterday, so I figured, why not?
- $1 - A DaKine backpack for the small chap. I can't bring myself to purchase him one of those over branded cartoon ones made by hands tinier than his no doubt.
This is a normal day of op-shopping for me, although I try to keep myself within $10, so I have failed miserably here.
PS, my new $8 prescription lenses from Clearly Contacts. LOVE!!
There you go though. My fourth post! Who ever would have thought!